Korea Energy Show will be held at KINTEX, Korea on September 3~6, 2019.
We would like to invite you to meet us at our booth at Korea Energy Show.
Date: September 3~6, 2019 (4days)
Location: KINTEX Exhibition Center 1, Hall 4~5
The team from Turboden will be there throughout the Exhibition to greet you and to discuss your future project.
A seminar regarding the ORC Waste Heat Recovery Power Plant is scheduled to be held during the exhibition.
Kindly contact us prior to the Exhibition if you would like to make an appointment regarding specific topics or projects.
(T.+82 2 423 6672, Mr. Jeong Kyu Kim - VP, Sales)
Looking forward to see you in KINTEX, Korea
Byung Nam Kim
Turboden, a Mitsubishi Heavy Industries company, is
a global leader in the design, manufacture and service of Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC) turbogenerators, which harness heat to generate electric and thermal power from renewable sources (biomass, geothermal and solar energy) and waste heat from industrial processes, waste incinerators, engines and gas turbines, suitable for distributed generation.
Turboden offers turbogenerators from 200 kW to 20 MW electric per single shaft and currently counts more than 379 plants in 42 countries.
ORC technology can be effectively applied to the following fields:
* Geothermal sources, specifically for medium‐to‐low‐enthalpy sources,
* Combined cycles with reciprocating engines and gas turbines, increasing electric efficiency / minimizing fuel consumption,
* Waste heat recovery in energy‐intensive processes (cement, glass, steel, other ferrous and non‐ferrous metals production),
* CHP and power only production from wood biomass burning,
* Waste to energy,
* Solar thermal power applications,
Offering high efficiency and flexibility, while minimizing O&M costs